Find more opportunities as a writer and gain maximum profit!
Monthly, GetCraft hosts the Manila Creators Meetup - a gathering where a panel of experts share their insights and tips about a particular topic with attendees from the creative and advertising industries!
Getting clients as a writer goes beyond just offering your services and letting your work "speak for itself". This February 26, we will tackle how writers can find more opportunities that will lead to maximum profits! Learn from our strong panel of speakers some tips and tricks to go beyond just getting exposure, and EARN THROUGH WRITING!
Some guide questions we hope to tackle:
- How can writers navigate the ever-changing creative industry?
- How can writers evolve in order to grow as creative professionals?
- How can writers work best with clients while maintaining the quality of your work?
- How can writers score more clients and projects, and earn more from them?
Our lineup of speakers includes:
- Rachelle Medina (Writer, Designer, Content Creator, Consulting Editor of Manila FAME website)
- Sandra Monica Sulit (Creative Director, Evident Integrated Marketing & PR)
- Samantha Nicole Zaragoza, MBA (Editorial Consultant, Resultado Co.)
- Moderated by Mabel Pilar(VP, Operations, GetCraft)
- Write on the Money: How to Make More as a Writer
- Wednesday, February 26 2020, 3-6 P.M
- [LIVE WEBINAR]
Here are two ways to get involved:
- If you think that there is a session you can give, a topic you're an expert at or activity you can do that our 60,000+ users would enjoy -- FILL OUT THIS FORM! We will get in touch ASAP to work on a schedule with you.
- If you want to be constantly updated about the upcoming free webinars we are hosting, subscribe here for FREE. This way, you get notified every time we have new sessions scheduled.
Huge thanks in advance & lets keep crafting during these challenging times!