Create innovative content for the new decade!
Monthly, GetCraft hosts the Manila Creators Meetup - a gathering where a panel of experts share their insights and tips about a particular topic with attendees from the creative and advertising industries!
This January 29, you can arm yourself with the latest creative trends and innovations this 2020. Be part of the discussion on how you can adapt and use new creative media, and platforms that we can expect in this coming year for the creative marketing industry.
Ready for 2020! How to Create Innovative Content for the New Decade:
- Wednesday, 29 January 2020
- Work/With, Penthouse
- Cocolight Building, 11th Ave., BGC
Some questions we will tackle are below:
- What creative trends will be useful for creative professionals for 2020?
- What are this year's most effective platforms/technological advancements you can utilize in creating content?
- How will the new platforms affect how you create new content?
- How do you adapt to the constant changes in the creative industry provided that it is always evolving and there are always new types of media to learn?
- How can you create innovative content especially with the rise of new platforms and media?
Our lineup of speakers includes:
- Angelo Ramirez de Cartagena (Digital Content Editor , One Mega Group)
- Enrique "Chookie" B. Cruz (Executive Creative Director)
- TJ Estrada (Head, Wield Creatives)
- Gerard Gotladera (Managing Director, W Talent Management)
- Raffy Casas (Senior VP for Network, GetCraft)
- Moderated by Nina Lopez (Network Manager, GetCraft)
Here are two ways to get involved:
- If you think that there is a session you can give, a topic you're an expert at or activity you can do that our 60,000+ users would enjoy -- FILL OUT THIS FORM! We will get in touch ASAP to work on a schedule with you.
- If you want to be constantly updated about the upcoming free webinars we are hosting, subscribe here for FREE. This way, you get notified every time we have new sessions scheduled.
Huge thanks in advance & lets keep crafting during these challenging times!