Adapt to the changes in the social media landscape!
Ready to make waves this 2020 and beyond? Join the Manila Marketers Meetup and be part of the discussion on how to master marketing in the new decade.
Every month, GetCraft hosts the Manila Marketers Meetup where marketers and experts from various fields talk about trends, opportunities, and challenges in marketing. Recently, we’ve had experts from Google PH, and PJB to talk about how to plan for 2020 marketing campaign.
This January 31, we will dig deeper into the rising social media platforms of this new decade, and how you can leverage them to impact your ROI.
Marketing in the New Decade: Adapt to the Changes in the Social Media Landscape:
- Friday, 31 January 2020
- Work/With, Penthouse
- Cocolight Building, 11th Ave., BGC
Some questions we hope to tackle are below:
- Which social media platforms will be relevant in this new decade?
- How can you utilize these new channels in creating an emotional connection with your customers?
- How should brands plan their marketing strategy based on these new trends?
- How can you tie in customer experience to your marketing strategy?
Our lineup of speakers includes:
- Nix Eniego (Regional VP for Marketing, GetCraft)
- Julia Pronstroller (Executive Digital Director, Dentsu Jayme Syfu)
- Miggy Azurin (Managing Partner, Huskee Digital)
- Ruben Angelo Cabantug (Team Lead, Bots at Work)
Here are two ways to get involved:
- If you think that there is a session you can give, a topic you're an expert at or activity you can do that our 60,000+ users would enjoy -- FILL OUT THIS FORM! We will get in touch ASAP to work on a schedule with you.
- If you want to be constantly updated about the upcoming free webinars we are hosting, subscribe here for FREE. This way, you get notified every time we have new sessions scheduled.
Huge thanks in advance & lets keep crafting during these challenging times!