This July 27 (Tuesday), GetCraft's Manila Creators Meetup discussion will feature Nikkorlai Tapan (Freelance Visual Designer) and Harris Guevarra (President & CEO, Drink Sustainability Communications).
During this online event, we will be discussing how creative professionals can produce creative work that doesn’t just sell - but is also impactful and meaningful.
Some questions we will tackle in our session:
- What drives creative professionals to create work that is both effective and socially relevant?
- Why is it important for creative work to have a “reason” other than winning an award or increasing product sales?
- How does a Creative educate client/s to take the leap to create work that resonates?
- How can a Creative find the “balance” between satisfying client’s goals and ensuring the work contributes positively to society/its audience?
- How can Creatives “find a reason” behind the works they create for brands?
- Tips and advice on taking the step towards creating something societally relevant.
Tuesday, July 27, 2021
Finding Reason During Pitch Season
How to Produce Impactful & Meaningful Creative Work
with Nikkorlai Tapan (Freelance Visual Designer) and Harris Guevarra (President & CEO, Drink Sustainability Communications)
at 4:00 - 5:30 pm PHT, FREE
Here are two ways to get involved:
- If you think that there is a session you can give, a topic you're an expert at or activity you can do that our 60,000+ users would enjoy -- FILL OUT THIS FORM! We will get in touch ASAP to work on a schedule with you.
- If you want to be constantly updated about the upcoming free webinars we are hosting, subscribe here for FREE. This way, you get notified every time we have new sessions scheduled.
Huge thanks in advance & lets keep crafting during these challenging times!