Leverage Facebook groups to supercharge your brand's growth!
Every month, GetCraft hosts the Manila Marketers Meetup where marketers and experts from various fields talk about trends, opportunities, and challenges in marketing. In the past year, we’ve had experts from Google PH, Nestle, Cebu Pacific, and various advertising agencies to talk about how to plan for 2020 marketing campaign.
This February 28, we will dig deeper into the rising popularity of engaging in Facebook communities for brands.
Considering the decline in organic reach on Facebook, we are seeing a trend where leveraging these groups is an effective way for brands to reach customers without being confined by the platform’s algorithm.
How to Build Facebook Groups to Supercharge Your Brand's Growth:
- Friday, February 28 2020, 3-6 P.M.
- 7F Finman Centre, 131 Tordesillas
- Salcedo Village, Makati City
Our line of speakers includes:
- Bernadette Zulueta, Founder, Millennial Moms PH
- Maria Korina Bertulfo, Founder and CEO, Filipina Homebased Moms
- Cody Lardizabal, FB Group Marketing Specialist, codylardizabal.com
Some guide questions we hope to tackle are below:
- Why does Facebook group marketing matter in this ever-changing landscape?
- As a brand how can you leverage these groups in creating organic engagement with your customers?
- How can a brand lead the discussion without imposing their product on the members of the group?
- What types of content should you be creating for these Facebook groups?
Here are two ways to get involved:
- If you think that there is a session you can give, a topic you're an expert at or activity you can do that our 60,000+ users would enjoy -- FILL OUT THIS FORM! We will get in touch ASAP to work on a schedule with you.
- If you want to be constantly updated about the upcoming free webinars we are hosting, subscribe here for FREE. This way, you get notified every time we have new sessions scheduled.
Huge thanks in advance & lets keep crafting during these challenging times!