This May, our Creator Meetup discussion will focus on Livestreaming and how Content Creators have pivoted towards this platform.
Join us on Tuesday (May 25) as Jazper Tiongson, Yanah Laurel, and James Rumohr share their insights, tips, and actionable tactics to help you penetrate the livestreaming industry and create content that works… LIVE.
Questions to be addressed during the session:
- How has livestreaming evolved in the past year?
- What’re the differences between Livestreaming and “traditional” social content creation?
- What does a content creator need to know or learn to do in order to effectively Livestream?
- What rules and best practices related to Livestreaming should content creators be aware of?
Tuesday, 25 May 2021
Entertaining via Livestreaming
Mastering the Art of LIVE
with Jazper Tiongson (Host-Singer/Songwriter, Content Creator, Media Consultant), Yanah Laurel (Theatre Actress, Singer, Event Host and Livestreamer), and James Rumohr (Co-Founder & Chief of Staff, Kumu)
at 4:00 - 5:30 PM PHT, FREE
Here are two ways to get involved:
- If you think that there is a session you can give, a topic you're an expert at or activity you can do that our 60,000+ users would enjoy -- FILL OUT THIS FORM! We will get in touch ASAP to work on a schedule with you.
- If you want to be constantly updated about the upcoming free webinars we are hosting, subscribe here for FREE. This way, you get notified every time we have new sessions scheduled.
Huge thanks in advance & lets keep crafting during these challenging times!